CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.10.2010

Hello!

 I'm baaaack! I'm not quite sure what to tell you other than "This will be a very personal post."

 This will be a very personal post. *smiles* Mainly 'cause this is the only blog on which I claim to be myself, and not some random fictional person in my head.
 So, things have been going fairly well lately. Unfortunately, I haven't been on the intrawebzz much though. =/
I've been focusing on school, and I've been reading a shitload of books! Mind you, the books are just things that I like. Not for school.
  Everyone has told me that I'm too young to think about college, and I s'pose I am, technically...but I can't get it off my mind!!! The YouTubers I'm subscribed to all seem to be living their dreams and doing what they want in life.

   RhymingWithORanges/JazzaInChina is studying in China.
   Nerimon is doing his music, as is Hexachordal.
   CharlieIsSoCoolLike has moved into his own apartment!
   Jimmy0010 is working for BBC Switch.
   Lucky bastards.

     I want to become a doctor. Not just your run of the mill pediatrician, but some sort of... super-neurosurgeon. I know what this means. I will be working my ass off. I won't be going to Study Abroad programs, or partying like a wild child, or having much of a life, really. I get it. I haven't fully accepted it, but I get it.
     There's a part of me who wants to do something involving writing or journalism, but it's pretty...unsafe. My writing is far from spectacular, and journalism is kind of...meh. I want to be a doer, not a talker.
    I know what the perfect life for me would be. I don't know how I'm gonna get it. And that worries me.

The next post will be more Circumflex-y! I assure you, there will be tons of !!!!s and o_Os and ?!?!?! and WHAHAHAHAHAT!!!!s and sarcastic comments.

Well, then. See ya!