CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.03.2010

Craaaaavvvvviiiiiinnnnnggggssss.

Hello! Long time, no see.
You might not know this, but for Lent I've been vegan and today is my last day.
So I'm a-cravin' everything I can't have. And I'm listin' 'em off to you by the moment. :)

Lovelovelove,
Norem

7:05 - All-American Cheeseburgers

7:11 - Grilled Cheese Sandwich

7:16 - French Fries*

7:17 - French Fries with Vanilla Ice Cream

7:18 - Potato Chips*

7:20 - Oreos and Milk

7:52 - Raw beef. Not bloody.

7:57 - Hot wings with blue cheese dressing

8:00 - Barbecue

8:02 - Mac & Cheese, but the boxed kind. After it's been in the fridge, then microwaved again.

8:07 - Panda Express. To be specific: Orange Chicken, Chow Mein, Fried Rice, Spring Rolls, Egg Rolls

8:15 - Louisiana Fried Shrimp with Hot Sauce

8:17 - Parmesan Shrimp Pasta

8:20 - Fettuccine Alfredo

8:22 - Cowboy Steak from Ruby Tuesday. In case you don't know it's a 9-ounce cut with secret seasonings, seared, then topped with blue cheese crumbles, onion straws, and the house-made Boston barbecue sauce.


8:25 - Turkey Sandwich. Lightly toasted bread, mayonnaise, tomatoes, lettuce, a slice of a pickle.


8: 29 - Cheeseburgers and Fries. Again.


8: 33 - Fried chicken.


8:34 - Rice w/ Chicken, the way my mom makes it. With rice, and chicken, and onions, and carrots.


8:40 - Cheese Pizza with a Cheese Filled Crust


8:44 - Lasagna


8:45 - More extremely hot hot hot buffalo wings.  MORE MORE MORE. 




Holy crud, I'm off to church.
Heheh..Get it? HOLY crud?


Okay, now I really gotta go.


Bye!