CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.19.2010

~

      Are you curious about the title? It's called a tilde.
The tilde is describing how I feel right now. Alright, so I know no one reads this,
but I still feel a weird connection to this blog. It was my first, and sort of important.
I'm not gonna leave FOREVER or anything, but there's a new blog I've opened that's COMPLETELY
anonymous, and I feel like I could better express myself there.
      Actually, I've changed my mind. (We mortals are fickle things)
So, this blog is gonna be for when I have an actual point. Like, 'the Panopticon' or 'The R-Word'. The other blog is gonna be things that are more personal. Not so personal that I wouldn't post them on the internet, but personal enough that I don't want people to read them. Those will be my stories, and Thoughts At Knight, and revelations.
        So, yeah... See you next time I need to argue a point.