CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.01.2010

2010

I didn’t even really go out for New Year partly due to rebellion against what I see as
‘organized fun and drunkenness’. I actually hate it.
I'm not going to pay forty fucking bucks for a ticket to get in somewhere I don’t want to go and celebrate something I couldn’t care less about.
Its not a ‘New’ year anyway. Nothing in my life has changed.
Its not like you have to make new friends or start a new job with all past commitment
and Criminal Convictions wiped-clean.
I’ll just be writing an 10 instead of a 09. Its a shame. I like 9.
Apologies for the extreme cynicism. Deep down I'm bitter and hateful person. :-)

P.S. Will all kids born in 2010 have perfect eyesight? Like, twenty ten?

Haha, btw I  found a great YouTube artist, so..here he is.