CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.28.2009

"For the kid in the back of the class...

...with the backwards hat and his headphones on."

I finally got my laptop back! w00t!
By the way, the title quote is from Get Free by George Stanford. Great song :)

For Christmas I got the usual...
Money, gift cards, books(win!), a coat, chocolate (<3), and perfume.
I think the holiday has become ridiculous.
I mean, JESUS! The whole thing is about celebrating the birth of Christ,
hence the name Christ-mas.
People who don't believe in Jesus, or any God at all for that matter -- hell, they'd more likely believe in Santa
than God-- are celebrating!
WTF?!

Music is a lovely thing...
When it let it take over you can zone out of whatever you're dealing with completely.
You're at peace with the world, not numb but not...angry?
Ignore this last paragraph,
I've been listening to too much Kings of Leon.

McFearless, On Call, Trunk, Black Thumbnail, Closer, Revelry, Crawl...
I like Because of the Times wayyyy better than Only by the Night.

I'll just be quoting people and things for the rest of this post... Enjoy.

Edward Cullen:
"I can't leave in the clothes I came in. What would the neighbors think?"

Ghandi:
"I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. Your Christians do not act like your Christ."

True Blood (show) Season 1 Episode 1:
Random Vampire..
"Fuck me? FUCK YOU! I'll fuck ya, then I'll eat ya."

FIGHT CLUB!!!

"I am Jack's white knuckled despair."
"I am Jack's smirking revenge."
"I am Jack's colon. I get cancer, I kill Jack."
"Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it! "
"Candy-stripe a cancer ward. It's not my problem."
"I felt like destroying something beautiful"
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
"You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh"
 "I am Jack's raging bile duct."
 I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke. "


"If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla."
"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."
"I am Jack's wasted life."
"I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection."








I am Jack's broken heart.