CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.14.2009

Tom Milsom! And GYMmy0010...Ha.

I just finished reading John Green's book Paper Towns. It was soooo good!
I'm sorry for the tiredness of this post.
I'm just sort of..y'know.
Tired.

Anyway, I found this video on YouTube that describes PERFECTLY how I feel about going to the gym :)
I've got a few songs I think I'll post after the vid, yeah?
Yeah :)



Haha..Twat.
Anywho, Tom Milsom emailed me. Like, personally.
Not an automatic response or whatever.
I was bouncing off the effin walls wasn't I!
Wait. Heeeerreee it is :)
Backwards BTW.
It starts w/ Tom :)

Yes, the concert's free! So please come :)


On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 1:37 AM, The Real Meron wrote:

Wait...Is the concert free?
In which case I might be able to go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Tom Milsom itshim@gmail.com
To: Massie Begashaw
Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 6:54:06 PM
Subject: Re: <3

Well jeez, come to New York! I'm going to be there WITH CHAMELEON CIRCUIT, playing live on the 12th of December in New York. It's like what, a two hour train ride? Suck it up and come to New York, then you can buy our stuff instead of illegally downloading it and making me sad :(

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:21 PM, The Real Meron  wrote:
Hey!
I live in the US, but I really wanna see you in concert.
You've been to California AND New York, but here's the problem...
I need you in Washington D.C.
Mmmmhmmm...The CAPITAL!
Please come!
Just a 2 hour train ride :)

Lovelovelove,
Norem
P.S. You might drop Chameleon Circuit a note for me too? Thanks!
_______________________________________________________________________


Don't you jus love 'im? Talkin to his fans and whatnot.
And for the 2 songs I promised you!

I could find the 1st one on Imeem so here's a youtube vid w/ it!
It's  Twin Chevron Remix - Sabrepulse



Annnd Mayday Parade!
Who I saw in concert! With The Academy Is...
Score!







You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, Ill Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds - Mayday Parade