CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.09.2009

Apologies a Thousand Times Over. (CHARTJACKERS!NERIMON!HEXACHORDAL!)

     I'm Sorry x1000.
   There that should do it!
I have a lot to tell you, and it would be easier to do through video but I can't right now :(
So I'll just copy&paste my last few tweets and then....
YOUTUBE VIDEOS!
That I love <3333
Will be posted up here for your viewing!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yessssss! ChartJacker made it to #25! Score! I <3 @coollike


12 minutes ago from web

 Watching Desperate Housewives...yeeeaaahhh :)

about 3 hours ago from TwitterBerry

"Hey Miss Murder can I ... Take my life. Wooaaahhh.". :) going to school

about 11 hours ago from TwitterBerry

 I give it all my oxygen. To let the flames begin... ;D

about 22 hours ago from TwitterBerry

 I absolutley worship Tom Milsom w/ every fiber of my miserable being.Will @coollike tell him for me? :)

6:50 PM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

Our backyard is really pretty.. Raking leaves

4:38 PM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

I have had it w/ my americanness! Damn it all I AM BRITISH!

3:08 PM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

 Watching The Other Boleyn Girl. SCORE! http://www.megavideo.com/?v...

1:26 PM Nov 8th from web

 Lmfao... This kid was like 'I can be so gay, but I'm not. That's right! GAY. J-E-Y!'. Haha. :)

12:39 PM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

 At church... *sigh* I'm hungry :/

12:33 PM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

 Need to get my hair done...ugghhh. I wanna go hoooome

11:40 AM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

At 711... I have yet to meet Domo in person. All fingers crossed! Lol...

10:00 AM Nov 8th from TwitterBerry

 ba da ba ba da ba ba da! @paramore is the sickest band since... Flock of Seagulls :)

10:09 PM Nov 7th from TwitterBerry

having a laugh w/ the family... "She stole my karma oh no..." -KOL

8:35 PM Nov 7th from TwitterBerry

Watching my favorite YouTubers vids... I ♥ Tom Milsom :)

6:39 PM Nov 7th from TwitterBerry

Stuart Townsend and Robert Pattinson. What do they have in common? Vaaaammmmppiiiirrrreeess :)

6:05 PM Nov 7th from web

 At McDs w/ S....

3:40 PM Nov 7th from TwitterBerry

 Listening to 'Sex On Fire' by Kings Of Leon http://x.imeem.com/uSV7w63O-7

12:31 PM Nov 7th from web


Now for the awesomeness of YOUTUBE!




 







So this really is a bunch of guys on YouTube,
Who just happen to be British,
Just happen to pay the uke,
And just happen to all be friends :)

They're officially my new obsession.
This video (By Nerimon) is another one of  my obsessions. Pass it along.
Hope it gives you a laugh.
BTW his name is kinda like mine spelled backwards.
Meron --> Norem
Norem > Nerimon
Yeeaaahhhhh. :D



This is the whole shebang about ChartJackers which I'm also obsessed with and is I've Got Nothing,
which is in 1 of those awesome vids. Lovelovelove
Please checkout the links :)

Buy "I've Got Nothing" by Chartjackers HERE:

http://tinyurl.com/CJBuySong
Johnny's flyer:
http://tinyurl.com/ChartJackersPoster