CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.24.2009

"You are a splendid butterfly...

...It is your wings that make you beautiful."



"Even the prettiest of clouds are made up of freezing wetness."
Tom Milsom is a splendid butterfly :)

Merry Christmas Eve!
I'm just back from last minute shopping and I felt like blogging.
BLOGGGGGGG.
There we have it!
alright, I gotta go do intrawebby stuff.
But before I leave 2 things.

1.) I want to go to Comic Con 2010 dressed up as the Na'avi girl from Avatar.
  I'll pull a charlieissocoollike and turn blue instead of purple (video below)
2.) Idan Raichel wins at life. LOVE HIM! And all the 70 people who've worked on the Project :)
If you've got 30 minutes, check out this interview. (And the charlieissocoollike video!)






THNX 4 READING L8RZZZ!

(Listen to Mi'ma'amakim and Bo'ai and Im Telch and Ayal Ayale on YouTube. Bye!)

And to Cabra Casey (spelling?) I'm from Gondar too! <3