CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.18.2009

Project 4 Awesome: Decrease Worldsuck!

 freerice.com ( <-- Please Visit Site!!!)
Google/YouTube the title of this post and you'll get it. :)

Alright. Let's start the blog.
EVERYONE'S SICK!
Honestly! I haven't taken the flu or H1N1 shots and I'm fine, but these
other people. Gosh.

A bunch of my new favorite things:

- Jazza (rhymingwithoranges on YouTube)
- Nerdfighteria Island
- Kings of Leon
- the Idan Raichel Project
- freerice.com
- Edgar Allan Poe

I swear my book list is getting too darn long! Grr.
Last time I went to the bookshop I only had enough cash for 2 books.
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice and  The Year of  Living Biblically by AJ Jacobs.
Haha...Juxtaposition much?

Winter Break's coming up (<3) but I guess the world's been doing a sort of decent
job at fixing this whole "global warming thing-y" because...
IT'S GONE AND SNOWED HADN'T IT! <-- that was in a British accent :P
Whaaaattt?!
There's supposed to be 6-12 inches of snow this weekend :)
It's been so long since it's snowed in December it's insane.
Ahhh.
But now the entire DMV (D.C., MD, VA) area is flippin' out like it's a sign of the
apocalypse.

TGIF.

I need the following books or I will die of...BLAH!:
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
- Stargirl
- The Complete Collection of Edgar Allan Poe

I won a contest in school today.
Intrawebz: Well, I can guess it wasn't sports related aye?
Oh ha ha. Very funny :P
It was about classic authors. So you're right.
List of 5 classic authors got me any book at the book fair of my choice. Booyah!

I suggest you review the following videos, songs, and pictures(?) or else
I will cry. ;(







For reading this far you get a prize :)
In Geometry today, Dester showed us his velcro belt.
Jennifer, in return, said "Heh heh. You got a funny belt."

P.S. Tatiana's in Mexico! We miss you tons Tati <3