CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.05.2009

since you've been gone...

...or since i haven't blogged at least.

someone's stolen my binder, i got rid of my Razr, i got an LG Xenon, i got my Razr back.
i read Generation Dead, i made a new friend, i got over an old one, i fell in love with NeverShoutNever, i listened to a lot of music.

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters is awesommeeee!
you should go to mysocalledundeath.com
like ASAP.

some songs i'm a-diggin.

This Providence - Letdown
Friendly Fires - Kiss of Life
Billy Boy On Poison - On My Way
Cage The Elephant - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked
The Kooks - Naive
Red Jump Suit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
You & Me -Lifehouse
Hello Fascintaion - Breathe Caroline
AM Live at Banana Split - DJ AM
Until We Bleed - Kleerup
Belasco - Chloroform
Peace - Apocalyptica
Escape The Fate-The Flood
The Prototypes - Kaleidoscope
I Want To Be Buried In Your Backyard - Nightmare Of You
My Name Is Trouble - Nightmare Of You


this last one reminded me of Generation Dead :)
it was so pretty,
even though pretty is probably the wrong word to describe it.
it brought out the undead in me.
maybe N.O.Y. is just awesome.

and Friendly Fires - Kiss of Life music video was cool.
the dancing gained him a fan.

Ain't No Rest For The Wicked was just awesome.
so was On My Way.

i miss DJ AM.
:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbrlWQSKURc&feature=video_response
you have to watch this video!
it's the BEST idea :)
love charlieissocoollike.
love.

i'm gonna go.
g'night.