CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.25.2009

The Take Over, The Breaks Over...

what goes on? :)

i' in Pennsylvania this entire weekend :)
we're gonna go swimming in a few then go to the mall..

"She's dancing alone, I'm ready to go but she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
She's out of control, so beautiful
(in stereo, lost in stereo)
And I've been waiting for so long but she'll never know
I'm losing hope 'cause she's so
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
(Lost in stereo, lost in stereo)
"

best quote from my fave All Time Low song... Lost In Stereo
my cousin's asking me to use my headphones...lol!

i'm watching soccer now...blech.
i'd prefer it if i could understand what the announcer was saying :/
"goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!!!!"

in the time it's taking me to post this i've listened to tres songs
1.) The Take Over, The Breaks Over - Fall Out Boy
2.) Lost In Stereo - All Time Low
3.) When I Grow Up - Mayday Parade (cover)

#3 is sooo much better than the original.

anywho,
i'm just gonna buy back to school clothes later
but what am i wearing?

Aero miniskirt, AE wifebeater, Forever 21 sweater vest (navy,lime,white)
aaaaand rubber flip flops :D

i dunno why but i'm cheerful today!

punk + pop = pure awesomeness!

speaking of, i'll have my FB link up soon!
i pinky swear!!!

[ static lullaby - toxic ]

erm, i'm currently with:

Eden, Antex, Dad, Mom, Million (no lie;that's his real name =D), + Elena.

i'm actually using antex's laptop to post this, which has been proving
to be veryyy difficult.

his key with the greater than sign + the period doesn't work so i'm using the one by the numbers...
great difficulty


g2g... swimming time!


lovelovelove,
the real meron