CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.07.2009

RiP Michael Jackson

yo, blog stalker.

today was MJ's memorial and it was so...strange.
it was like, i caouldn't beieve he was actually dead.
i kept thinking he was gonna jump out of the gold casket (GOLD!) and be like,
" hahaha, you silly mortal's believed me!"

befor his death i never really listened to his music,
and i'm, just as guilty of making fun of him as the next guy, but...
we miss you michael.
bro, it's like...he was invincible.
and when his daughter spoke i was totally about to cry...

"Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.
And I just wanted to say that I love him...so much."
in honor of the death of the King of Pop, Rock, + Soul
i've decided to quote my favorite lines from each song of his that i <3.
Rock With You:
"I Wanna Rock With You, All Night. Dance You Into day, Sunlight."
Beat It:
"You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not ScaredYou're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or DareThey'll Kick You, Then They Beat You, Then They'll Tell You It's FairSo Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad"
Wanna Be Startin' Something:
"You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah). And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)"
Thriller:
"It's Close To Midnight, And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark..."
Billie Jean:
"For 40 Days And For 40 Nights, Law Was On Her Side" + "My Baby Cried, His Eyes Were Like Mine"
Bad:
"They Say The Sky's The Limit And To Me That's Really True And My Friends You Have Seen Nothin' Just Wait 'Til I Get Through . . ."
Ben:
"And You, My Friend, Will See You've Got A Friend In Me..."
Smooth Criminal:
" You Been Hit By- You Been Struck By A Smooth Criminal..."
Black or White:
"Protection for gangs, clubs, and nations causing grief in human relations .It's a turf war On a global scale I'd rather hear both sides Of the tale See, it's not about races Just places ,faces Where your blood Comes from Is where your space is I've seen the bright get duller I'm not going to spend my life being a color "
Heal The World:
"Heal the world Make it a better place For you and for me and the entire human race There are people dying If you care enough for the living Make a better place for You and for me. "
Man In The Mirror:
"I'm Talking To The Man In The Mirror I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways..."
You Rock My World:
"You Rocked My World, You Know You Did..."
Will You Be There:
"Hold Me Like The River Jordan And I Will Then Say To Thee You Are My Friend Carry Me Like You Are My Brother Love Me Like A Mother Will You Be There? "
We Are The World:
"We Are The World, We Are The Children..."
Gone Too Soon:
"Shiny, And Sparky, And Splendidly Bright. Here One Day, Gone One Night..."
time for me to go...
still sad + IM'ing
Anthony whom I've been meeting to give a shout out to.
m'kay then...
now i'm bad,
real bad,
RiP Michael Jackson.
the real meron