CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

7.31.2009

oh, Lily, it's been too long!

Heyyy!!!

Missed you guys...
it's been about a week give or take a few days,
since i've posted anything.

news flash: i'm going to ocean city tomorrow :)
it's gonna be me, senayet, mom, dad,
antex, eden, million, david, genet, nick,
leah, and elena!

i'm in the process of making a lyric video to Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester.

i love Leighton.
partially because she was born in jail,
but mostly b/c she plays blair waldorf.

i think i'm gonna paint my nails metallic blue.
my toes are red + black.
but i need to get on that cos' one hand is red + the other one is totally bare.
i know, i'm weird.

i bought Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows again.
love it!!!!
i kissed the book and my mom asked me if i wanted to marry a white guy..lmao!
school starts August 24th and that is also the day i'll be starting my book :)
more details later...

Facebook me!!!
facebook.com/therealmeron

i prefer Facebook now... sorry myspace.

mickey + aaron are back...yay!
haven't seen 'em yet cos' of the thunderstorms, but it should be awesome.

FALL TREND UPDATE

  • red.
  • long sleeved dresses.
  • leggings (of course, i'm wearing them right now.)
  • velvet (ehhh....)
  • long + simple dresses.
  • neon. (blech...i hate neons.)
  • long coats.
  • chains.
  • boots.
  • fur (I'm Telling PETA!!!)
  • statement glove.

about the last one, seriously, Michael Jackson's style is back!

i should break out my high waters...lol.

fall trend update: courtesy of vogue.com

senayet's cornrowing(spelling?) her hair.

i want a turkey sandwich...byeee .

lovelovelove,

the real meron